South Streets Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the server dead?

+2
BustaLit
[SBF]B_Dogg
6 posters

Go down

Is the server dead? Empty Is the server dead?

Post by [SBF]B_Dogg Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 am

The server have only 4 players online each day and 3 is always afk
[SBF]B_Dogg
[SBF]B_Dogg

Back to top Go down

Is the server dead? Empty Re: Is the server dead?

Post by BustaLit Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:31 am

1) It's new.
2) There's no advertisment.
3) It's just an RPG/gang wars server. People are more interested in actual RP and other modes these days.

I should note that new servers these days don't go far because of the inactive playerbase. SAMP isn't the game it used to be.
BustaLit
BustaLit

Back to top Go down

Post by !Warlock! Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 am

BustaLit wrote:1) It's new.
3) It's just an RPG/gang wars server. People are more interested in actual RP and other modes these days.

I should note that new servers these days don't go far because of the inactive playerbase. SAMP isn't the game it used to be.

#Truth.

Hopefully it will regain the playerbase it had on its grand opening.
!Warlock!
!Warlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by PerJon Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:57 am

As a high RPer myself, I like these kind of gamemodes:) I hope this server gets populated.

PerJon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maestas Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:01 pm

I'll advertise it soon on SA-MP forums.

Maestas

Back to top Go down

Post by [SBF]B_Dogg Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:12 pm

1) It's new.

Yea, It's new. And it got no advertisement. But does that mean that people who know about the server needs to go around on the forums instead of being in-game? I can see 5 people on the forums and 0 online. It's just sick
And yes people do like the other RP gamemodes more. But it was 13 online on the first day. After that it became like 2 online and both was afk?
Just beacause its new dosnt mean players cant play
[SBF]B_Dogg
[SBF]B_Dogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Huendro Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 pm

You guys talk like it's something new, it's happening on each new server. First days everyone applies for administrator, some players in game and telling they are going to be active as fuck and bla bla bla. You see what happens now. Admins should be more active, they are the ones ''helping'' the community. I don't want to advertise any server, but you guys saw what happened with Southland RP? 40 players the first day and the next days there was like 0-5 people max. Everything is up to community of the server.

Huendro

Back to top Go down

Post by !Warlock! Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Basically, I'm still in the region of SLRP. I tried to be active here, but every time I went online, I waited about at least a hour for other people to join. It only happened that [GD]Detroit and [VLA]PerJon joined, oh well somtimes you [VLA]Huendro, but you keep trolling our asses.

If people just could get online, it's not only the admin's responsibility to have the community alive, but also it's members.
!Warlock!
!Warlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down