South Streets Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application

+3
JTG
Lizard
Detroit
7 posters

Go down

[DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application  Empty [DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application

Post by Detroit Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 am

IG Name: [GD]Detroit
Reason why you're interested in our team?(atleast 250 worrds):  I can be an addition to the team, helping the new members get familiar with the ingame interfaces, commands etc..
When I first joined, everything seemed foreign to me, I wasn't able to understand how the game works and where to purchase certain entities, vehicles, houses and where to begin.
After asking around for the last hour, I managed to familiarize myself with the system, advancing my own personal knowledge of the server.

I feel as if my skills in the past have worked off, being a community owner of multiple game servers, recent server is a garry's mod roleplay server.
Also owned several other sa-mp servers in the past, been following sa-mp since 2008, as my sa-mp profile indicates.

Not much of a PAWN coder, but is familiar with web interfaces and it's coding language and structure.
I'm as legit as legit can be when web developing, I'm not implying I can make a website, everyone can, that's the easy stuff. I'm implying I can make things from scratch, we're talking User Control Panels to donation systems that link up with the game.
Not so good at Mysql databases, but due to my security indulcenas at Firefall, I was able to familiarize myself with it's system.
Your main goals within the community: Donate, and keep this server up and running.
Extra notes: No.
Detroit
Detroit

Back to top Go down

[DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application  Empty Re: [DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application

Post by Lizard Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 am

Your application has been set on pendingas it's being processed by the administrator team.

Lizard
Admin

https://southliferpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application  Empty Re: [DENIED FOR COPY&PASTE] [GD]Detroit || Admin Application

Post by JTG Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Copied from this, http ://limited.roleplaylife.net/t299-lewis_rayton-helper-application (remove the space, I can't post link for 7 days)
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post by BustaLit Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Wow, this guy sucks lol. Definitely power hungry, trying to acquire a position without any effort. Ought to ban his ass from applying to anything.
BustaLit
BustaLit

Back to top Go down

Post by !Warlock! Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

BustaLit wrote:Wow, this guy sucks lol. Definitely power hungry, trying to acquire a position without any effort. Ought to ban his ass from applying to anything.
Stop being such a rude dick, all he did was to plagiarism, which is bad indeed. But it gives you no right to insult him right away and perform stupidity.
!Warlock!
!Warlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by [SBF]B_Dogg Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 pm

In Game Name: Lewis_Rayton

What can you do for this server?: Being that I'm applying for a helper position, I can help substitute the server in many ways. Both, illiterate and moderate compliances, helping new members familiarize themselves with the system.
I'm also a web developer, been developing for 3 years on and off, also known as a freelance developer.
I've been hired by firefallthegame in the past to help them develop their website and forum security, preventing all sorts of sql attacks and vulnerable inurgances.

Why Do you Want to be an helper?: As mentioned above, I can be an addition to the team, helping the new members get familiar with the ingame interfaces, commands etc..
When I first joined, everything seemed foreign to me, I wasn't able to understand how the game works and where to purchase certain entities, vehicles, houses and where to begin.
After asking around for the last hour, I managed to familiarize myself with the system, advancing my own personal knowledge of the server.

I feel as if my skills in the past have worked off, being a community owner of multiple game servers, recent server is a garry's mod roleplay server.
Also owned several other sa-mp servers in the past, been following sa-mp since 2008, as my sa-mp profile indicates.

Not much of a PAWN coder, but is familiar with web interfaces and it's coding language and structure.
I'm as legit as legit can be when web developing, I'm not implying I can make a website, everyone can, that's the easy stuff. I'm implying I can make things from scratch, we're talking User Control Panels to donation systems that link up with the game.
Not so good at Mysql databases, but due to my security indulcenas at Firefall, I was able to familiarize myself with it's system.

An Thing Else You Would like To Add?: Not much, hopefully I've made the right decision here. And possibly become an ingame administrator in the future.

Detroit wrote:IG Name: [GD]Detroit
Reason why you're interested in our team?(atleast 250 worrds): I can be an addition to the team, helping the new members get familiar with the ingame interfaces, commands etc..

Your main goals within the community: Donate, and keep this server up and running.
Extra notes: No.

Nice copy + paste there man

It's just too hilarious when i read both texts. It's EXACTLY the same.
I wanna ask you something. How did you even think when you typed a text on 2 sec and tries to get admin possition?
[SBF]B_Dogg
[SBF]B_Dogg

Back to top Go down

Post by !Warlock! Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Can people stop being pure fucking assholes, and mind their own fucking business. Get out of this section if you're not a Administrator or Moderator for that matter.
!Warlock!
!Warlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 pm

If he copied and pasted this is getting locked and he'll be auto-denied if he didn't copy and paste please PM me on the forums.
Tre
Tre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down