South Streets Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application - PerJon

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application - PerJon Empty Admin Application - PerJon

Post by PerJon Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 pm

IG Name: [VLA]PerJon
Reason why you're interested in our team?(atleast 250 worrds):
I am very familiar with the commands that moderators and admin use, I know all the intricate details of working it, and the powerful capabilities it has. I was in the staff team within other communites as well and had no issues with disastrous commands or self indulgent actions. I can apply such mastery to assisting the server in the various tasks that require the use of the admin. I refrain from swearing at other players, and swearing in general. I believe friendliness is more important than hating on someone, especially when the reason for flaming is based in game. I rarely get worked up, unless something completely irrational or unjustified is done by another player. I am easily contactable. I get Steam and Skype notifications on my computer and mobile phone. I will usually respond to a message in under 30 minutes. I check the South Street Life forums at least twice a day, so messaging me here is another option. I'm also in game almost everyday, depending on school assignments. I can usually devote 1-4 hours of game time on weekdays, depending on school assignments, and sometimes more than 5 hours on Fridays and Weekends. I can be completely loyal to South Street Life, I have ALWAYS played, despite the troubles it has had and has. I plan to continue this trend. I believe I have the experience necessary, I've been in the staff team on countless roleplay servers before and that experience could benefit the server, I also learnt how to handle alot of situations whilst keeping my calm which could be useful aswell as I can handle situations quickly and without much fuss so it wouldn't erupt in a full scale argument, also I'm a fun guy who loves a sense of community and I like making people enjoy their time on the server, I think this could be useful because if there's friendly staff members and an amazing server I doubt they'll ever want to leave.
Your main goals within the community: I can bring an extra helping hand to the community by getting rid of rulebreakers, hackers IN-GAME and on FORUMS, helping other players and such, organizing the forums. Make everyone's time better by helping them with answering their questions, sort their problems.
Extra notes:

PerJon

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - PerJon Empty Re: Admin Application - PerJon

Post by Maestas Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

PerJon, Your application had been ACCEPTED, PM a Level 10+ Admin in-game to set you.

Maestas

Back to top Go down