South Streets Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BustaLit's application.

Go down

BustaLit's application. Empty BustaLit's application.

Post by BustaLit Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 pm

IG Name: Busta
Reason why you're interested in our team?(atleast 100 words): I came here thanks to one of your members and one of my friends, Denzel, who told me about this new server on Skype. I simply thought that I could apply for this rank, because I am experienced and capable of being a forum moderator, my English is perfect [I'd say writing is flawless most of the time, speaking is good too], I know all the rules, what is right and what is wrong. I also offer my activity and dedication. I am active within the forums, I always browse through the threads, meaning that I will spot and deal with any rulebreakers that appear. I should note that I am also experienced within SAMP and RPG [6+ years of RPG/RP experience, lots of people can confirm that]. I will simply do my job as I'm supposed to.
Your main goals within the community: To achieve peace within the forum and to attempt to stop the players from breaking rules. Maybe achieve a higher position, but do not think that I am power hungry just because of that.
Extra notes: My skype is bustalit just incase there is anything you need to know.
BustaLit
BustaLit

Back to top Go down