South Streets Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huendro's Administrator application.

Go down

Huendro's Administrator application. Empty Huendro's Administrator application.

Post by Huendro Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 pm

IG Name:[VLA]Huendro
Reason why you're interested in our team?(atleast 250 words): Well, first of all I wanna say I am a nice guy, I believe myself that I could apply for it. I know some of the players around the server, and they probably know me. I have been an administrator before, in a few servers, so it's nothing new for me. I learn things quick and I learn from mistakes. I'm not an powerhungry admin, I'm not an abuser. I will get to prove that IF I get accepted as an administrator. I love the server, it's really nice scripted, and I'd love to help it out. I can help new players learning about Roleplay and server rules, I can warn people so they know next time, I can kick people if they are doing something wrong, and I can ban people if they are hacking or abusing a bug or whatever they are doing. Seems like this server may have future if players keep coming. I already invited 4 players to the server, which 3 of them will come IG soon. I'm loyal to the server, I won't leave it the first days. I'm helpfull towards other players, and I won't warn/kick/jail/ban anyone just because I'm angry. I show how aggressive I am very rarely, mostly of the time I just joke around with friends. I have Roleplayed before of course, in a lot of servers. I believe my grammar is good enough for the administrator rank. I listen to other administrators and do what they tell me to do. I listen to other players as well, about their suggestions, etc. I don't really have nothing else to write, I already feel like I told about myself and why I want to join the administrator team.
Your main goals within the community: My main goals is obviously to help people, and everything else I told a bit up. Most likely to turn the server to a better server and help with its problems. Make sure the server lasts longer, by inviting people to it.
Extra notes: I'm sorry if I didn't type enough here, but I feel like that's all I should say. Thank you for your time reading.

Huendro

Back to top Go down